Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: McCutchen 2009 Topps Heritage /60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Trading for HOF Rookies/GU/Autos or possibly Future HOF autos

Needs to be a 1:1 type trade. May be exceptions - but unlikely.

thanks

[Image: McCutchen.jpg]
[Image: McCutchen2.jpg]
My ORG is pretty scrapped at the moment, but give me a try.
(06-20-2012, 03:43 PM)rpspenner Wrote: [ -> ]My ORG is pretty scrapped at the moment, but give me a try.
Yeah.....its pretty thin rps. Sorry.

I have an open trade right now for a Yount and Brett RC. That is the type of deal I'm looking for.

Let me know if you stumble on something.
(06-20-2012, 04:01 PM)mikeschlueter783 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah.....its pretty thin rps. Sorry.

I have an open trade right now for a Yount and Brett RC. That is the type of deal I'm looking for.

Let me know if you stumble on something.
Sounds good bud. Thanks for checking.
Would you be interested in this:

[Image: 021-2.jpg]
btw, it's not off center
or this:

[Image: Madduxpatch.jpg]
Nice cards - but those are not my players. Prefer something a bit older as I am trying to get rid of my more modern cards.
Which Longoria is that? Whats the BV? The Cutch is $xxx.00. I'd be shocked if the Longo is even close to that - but who knows!!?!?!

No posting book values on the site.
The Longo is #'d to 25, so no BV... it's a 2010 Topps Chrome Red Refractor #'d x/25, would you be interested in this?

[Image: 005.jpg]
I like it.......but its a $30 card. Can't trade a Cutch thats $xxx for it. Sorry!

Mike, second time you have posted book value in this thread. This is your first warning. If you continue to post book values, you will be suspended from the boards.
Give me a look please