Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: One Box Titanium Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really liked what I saw from Titanium, so I bought a box to break. When will I ever learn? Here are the results. All are for trade & listed in my Org.

[Image: scan0001.jpg]

Also, have some Titanium base cards not listed for the set builders out there.
In reality you didn't do too bad with the /22 Rookie and the Ott Patch but too bad they weren't better players.
This is my biggest complaint with the "high end" stuff. Players like Sceviour & Anderson have no business being there and a player like Ott should not have a 3 color patch as one of the hits. In a product like Artifacts or Pinnacle - Fine. That would make for a great box. In a product like Titanium, it's unacceptable.
Nice patch
(06-18-2012, 03:46 PM)azicet Wrote: [ -> ]This is my biggest complaint with the "high end" stuff. Players like Sceviour & Anderson have no business being there and a player like Ott should not have a 3 color patch as one of the hits. In a product like Artifacts or Pinnacle - Fine. That would make for a great box. In a product like Titanium, it's unacceptable.
I agree 100%. I really liked the look of Titanium, but this box is my first & last.

(06-18-2012, 06:24 PM)androsfl Wrote: [ -> ]I agree 100%. I really liked the look of Titanium, but this box is my first & last.
Well, at least you didn't get Nick "My autograph sells for a penny on ebay" Bonino as one of your hits!
Not bad to get a case hit, i'm sure someone out there will want that RC /22. Might end up paying for the box.
congrats on the case hit
Not too shabby, but the players could have been way better. The Sceviour will land you something nice from a set builder, but the Ott Patch will be a tough sell. Congrats!

Randi