Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: How do you submit your cards to Beckett? Help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm considering biting on this June offer they have for grading and sending in a couple PC cards to get graded.

I was wondering how you guys package your cards to go out. If you have pics of your process that's even better!

I have a whole bunch of Card Saver I's and would like to send them out but my question is, how exactly does Beckett remove the card because these things feel so flimsy and it seems like Beckett could easily damage the card on removing, unless they cut it out.

Thanks in advance for the replies!
I was wondering the same thing. I'm gonna send some cards in to.

I found this link helpful, Check it out.

http://www.beckett.com/grading/packing.asp
Dang I must of been blind, I didn't even see that page.

Thanks Kata!
(06-15-2012, 10:01 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: [ -> ]Dang I must of been blind, I didn't even see that page.

Thanks Kata!
No problem. I kinda found it by accident while I was searching, searching, searching...lol
I was going to post the same link...
The June deal is two sweet to pass up, I am submitting 7 cards on Monday. Might even go to 10?
I find it interesting that the way Beckett wants the cards shipped is not the way most collectors expect their cards to be shipped.
(06-15-2012, 10:27 PM)osujeffrey Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to post the same link...
The June deal is two sweet to pass up, I am submitting 7 cards on Monday. Might even go to 10?
I'm sending 10! Do it man! Smile
(06-15-2012, 10:34 PM)dpatera Wrote: [ -> ]I find it interesting that the way Beckett wants the cards shipped is not the way most collectors expect their cards to be shipped.
These Saver I's just worry me so much that I always think it's possible for them to get damaged when they take them out.

The only logical way I could see it done would be to cut the card out of the holder. These are just so flimsy it worries me.

This is going to be my very first ever submission. I think I got a good shot at, at least one 10.
Do you still have to submit the paper form if you do an online form??
Ok now I'm completely lost. Could somebody please walk me through this? (not the packaging) more so with the whole filling out the form. I'm doing an online submission but I read where I still have to have the printed form in there as well.

So lost.....
(06-15-2012, 07:13 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm considering biting on this June offer they have for grading and sending in a couple PC cards to get graded.

I was wondering how you guys package your cards to go out. If you have pics of your process that's even better!

I have a whole bunch of Card Saver I's and would like to send them out but my question is, how exactly does Beckett remove the card because these things feel so flimsy and it seems like Beckett could easily damage the card on removing, unless they cut it out.

Thanks in advance for the replies!
They do cut the cards out of the card savers. They like you to use the card savers for several reasons.

They're more compact when you bundle your cards between two pieces of cardboard. It saves room so you can use lots of styrofoam peanuts & bubble wrap.

Also, when the cards are in card savers the cards don't wiggle around while the cards are in transit.
(06-15-2012, 10:41 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still have to submit the paper form if you do an online form??
Ok now I'm completely lost. Could somebody please walk me through this? (not the packaging) more so with the whole filling out the form. I'm doing an online submission but I read where I still have to have the printed form in there as well.

So lost.....
I've never done an online submission; I live so close, I bring my cards in-person to Beckett HQ. But I've heard that you just print off the form once you've filled it out.
(06-16-2012, 06:04 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]They do cut the cards out of the card savers. They like you to use the card savers for several reasons.

They're more compact when you bundle your cards between two pieces of cardboard. It saves room so you can use lots of styrofoam peanuts & bubble wrap.

Also, when the cards are in card savers the cards don't wiggle around while the cards are in transit.

I've never done an online submission; I live so close, I bring my cards in-person to Beckett HQ. But I've heard that you just print off the form once you've filled it out.
Thanks for all the info man! Greatly appreciate it! Wish I lived close to Beckett HQ lol.
(06-16-2012, 08:12 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the info man! Greatly appreciate it! Wish I lived close to Beckett HQ lol.
You're very welcome!!
Pages: 1 2