Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What is the most important Rondo rookie card?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've seen different cards from different sets in 2006 when he joined.

So what is the essential Rondo rookie card?
That's a matter of preference honestly. But most would probably say his Exquisite card.
(06-12-2012, 01:22 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]That's a matter of preference honestly. But most would probably say his Exquisite card.
[Image: %24(KGrHqVHJBkE-frI-zhHBPzW)f)K6w~~60_12.JPG]

This one? Alot of Rondo exquisite cards pop up, is that a line of cards?

This one says rookie so i'm assuming it's this one. Why is it so expensive?
A box of that stuff used to go for $600 for 5 cards, that's why. But yes, that is the one I was talking about.
(06-12-2012, 01:29 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]A box of that stuff used to go for $600 for 5 cards, that's why. But yes, that is the one I was talking about.
It has a game used jersey, but so do alot of other Rondo cards? So the exquistite is a series of cards that is pretty high end eh?

(06-12-2012, 01:32 PM)Jade88 Wrote: [ -> ]It has a game used jersey, but so do alot of other Rondo cards? So the exquistite is a series of cards that is pretty high end eh?
Yes, the highest of the high end essentially. He has quite a few rookie cards. However, it is all really a matter of preference. Some consider high end rookies the only way to go, while others would rather have 10 lower end rookies. His rookie cards range from $5 to over $300.
(06-12-2012, 01:41 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the highest of the high end essentially. He has quite a few rookie cards. However, it is all really a matter of preference. Some consider high end rookies the only way to go, while others would rather have 10 lower end rookies. His rookie cards range from $5 to over $300.
I came across this 10 gem on Ebay

[Image: %24(KGrHqVHJFYE916-2RLnBPeN40U5f!~~60_12.JPG]

Is it worth $30 in your opinion?

Also, does it matter what company graded it? Any places with a bad rep?

Sorry about all the questions, i'm real new to sports cards!
Yes grading companies are very important they all have different scales on which they grade.. If its not BGS or PSA its not really worth paying the extra..

those Rondo's are easy to come buy pick one up ungraded it will be cheaper
Important to who? I guess his "best" true rookie is the exquisite one.
I came across this on Ebay and wanted to know if its truly Beckett graded?

[Image: %24(KGrHqRHJEcE+R8IMsibBP2prIpFnw~~60_12.JPG]

It looks different than alot of Beckett graded cards i see here, also says BCCG on it. Worth picking up?
Pages: 1 2