Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Gypsy Queen - Silly box.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Recently went to my LCS to grab a few packs, ended up leaving with a box of GQ. I've been buying GQ packs off and on for awhile now with no major pulls so I figured its time for a change.

Opening the box I'm starting to become frustrated, nothing noteworthy really, as a matter of a fact, I received an extra auto, however it was of Jon Jay, and I had already pulled one the pack before. Along with that I snagged a J.P. Arencibia auto, a Pettitte mini-relic, and a Brandon Phillips relic. Then, in the last pack, boom, a black printing plate of Chad Billingsley which conveniently had a yellow plate of Pujols stuck to the back of it. So I figure not bad, two 1/1's in the same pack. Certainly a first for me.

Any similar experiences out there?

Thanks Topps.

[Image: YztPU.jpg]
WOW!! Never even heard of that happening before!
I had two autos stuck together once. Never printing plates.
Interested in that Arencibia auto and any black minis you have! That is really weird getting two plates in one pack.
(06-12-2012, 09:59 AM)jrpiascik Wrote: [ -> ]Recently went to my LCS to grab a few packs, ended up leaving with a box of GQ. I've been buying GQ packs off and on for awhile now with no major pulls so I figured its time for a change.

Opening the box I'm starting to become frustrated, nothing noteworthy really, as a matter of a fact, I received an extra auto, however it was of Jon Jay, and I had already pulled one the pack before. Along with that I snagged a J.P. Arencibia auto, a Pettitte mini-relic, and a Brandon Phillips relic. Then, in the last pack, boom, a black printing plate of Chad Billingsley which conveniently had a yellow plate of Pujols stuck to the back of it. So I figure not bad, two 1/1's in the same pack. Certainly a first for me.

Any similar experiences out there?

Thanks Topps.

[Image: YztPU.jpg]
Man that's insane! That's nice luck right there!
I got 2 /25 parallels from a 2008 Tristar pack stuck together...but nowhere near 2 printing plates (one of Albert Pujols!)
I had 2 plates in one box before and I thought that was insane luck....wow.
wicked good pull dude! congrats!!
I can use one of those autos
2 printing plates in 1...Can't go wrong there. Congrats.
Pages: 1 2 3