Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 Blasters of 2012 Topps... RALLY !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And I get a Darvish and a Freese w/ RALLY SQUIRREL Smile
Rest is in ORG...
To tired to take pics Wink

Also......

Anyone know if Topps does exchanges for the Wal*Mart Blues ?

One of the packs came with all the Blues with dinged corners Sad
wooooooooow nice squirrel! I hope I get one with my jumbo coming today. Yes, I believe thay exchange walmart blues.
(06-11-2012, 10:19 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]wooooooooow nice squirrel! I hope I get one with my jumbo coming today. Yes, I believe thay exchange walmart blues.
Having fun breaking this years Topps. I like the look of the cards. And the Blasters at least you feel like you are getting your moneys worth out of them.
(06-11-2012, 10:38 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]Having fun breaking this years Topps. I like the look of the cards. And the Blasters at least you feel like you are getting your moneys worth out of them.
completely agree. it's better to buy 3 blasters than one hobby box. The value in jumbo is a lot better than in regulars.
(06-11-2012, 10:41 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]completely agree. it's better to buy 3 blasters than one hobby box. The value in jumbo is a lot better than in regulars.
Also hit wrong # lol supposed to be 2.........
What card # has the squirrel so I can see if I got any in my box later. Already put them all away in order.
(06-11-2012, 11:38 AM)acevanquish Wrote: [ -> ]What card # has the squirrel so I can see if I got any in my box later. Already put them all away in order.
2012 Topps #273B David Freese SP VAR/Holding squirrel
(06-11-2012, 07:57 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]2012 Topps #273B David Freese SP VAR/Holding squirrel
Is it only found in series 2 packs, boxes, etc?
(06-15-2012, 08:33 AM)acevanquish Wrote: [ -> ]Is it only found in series 2 packs, boxes, etc?
I think so...

I am up to 3 Blasters now........
So the thread is amply named.
Yea send those babies in they will exchange them.
Pages: 1 2