Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trip to the LCS yields 2 Autos, 1 GU'd and a plate out of 20 packs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I went to the LCS (Eagle Stamp and Coin in O'Fallon IL) and I bought 10 packs of Archives, got the following out of it:
[Image: Archivespulls.jpg]
Bream and Mats are SPs

Then I saw a box of 2010 National Chicle on the shelf and bought 10 packs, which to my surprise I pulled the following:
[Image: Chicle1.jpg]
Mathewson, Speaker, & Munson are SPs
Mauer is a Bazooka Back SP
Robinson & Braun are Chicle backs
Brantley is a Black Umbrella Back /25
Bartlett is a regular auto
ARod is a Chicle Back /199

and

[Image: Ubaldoplate.jpg]
An Ubaldo Black Plate!

All for trade if you need something. Thanks for looking - Dale
(06-10-2012, 02:38 PM)dspainjr Wrote: [ -> ]So I went to the LCS (Eagle Stamp and Coin in O'Fallon IL) and I bought 10 packs of Archives, got the following out of it:
[Image: Archivespulls.jpg]
Bream and Mats are SPs

Then I saw a box of 2010 National Chicle on the shelf and bought 10 packs, which to my surprise I pulled the following:
[Image: Chicle1.jpg]
Mathewson, Speaker, & Munson are SPs
Mauer is a Bazooka Back SP
Robinson & Braun are Chicle backs
Brantley is a Black Umbrella Back /25
Bartlett is a regular auto
ARod is a Chicle Back /199

and

[Image: Ubaldoplate.jpg]
An Ubaldo Black Plate!

All for trade if you need something. Thanks for looking - Dale

tons of grat cards u have....sent u a offer..
I could use the Archives SP cards.
Are you putting together the set? What others do you need? I've got others I have not added to my cards for trade yet.

(06-10-2012, 03:52 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I could use the Archives SP cards.
nice pulls!
Thanks man, both me and the shop owner were speechless. Especially since the Chicle has been sitting on the shelf since 2010.

(06-10-2012, 04:49 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]nice pulls!
you did great for a 20 pack total!!!
Yeah pretty much crushed the odds! Thanks for replying

(06-10-2012, 09:42 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: [ -> ]you did great for a 20 pack total!!!
Sweet pulls man. Send some of the mojo my way!
Thanks man, the funny thing is I have a streak going there. I have pulled a GU'd or Auto in 5 straight visits.

(06-10-2012, 10:07 PM)edurxman Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pulls man. Send some of the mojo my way!