Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Double Double Mail Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day, Beckett Community!

I hope that everyone has had a good week! Things have been really slow in the trades and purchases department for me lately, but I hope that is going to pick up soon. I landed four cards in the mail this week, two PC and two for trade... hence yet another cheesy title! Haha! I would like to send a HUGE thank you to John (bluefrozencanuck) for being just an outstanding member of our community! He sent me the Tyler Bozak STS just because he found it and wanted to! Excelsior! Thank you so much for the great add to my collection, John, and if there is EVER anything I can do to repay you, just let me know!

The Zuccarello is up for grabs, and came in a great trade with Dan (dan_dou_lea)! Thank you for the fantastic trade, Dan, and I am so glad that I could help you with your set progress. The other two cards came from everyone's favorite place... Tongue Thanks for the look, and if you have any interest in the two traders, please drop me a line here, send me a PM, or fire off a trade offer. I only trade through the Trade Tool, so please have your Org. ready! All comments welcomed and appreciated!

2011-12 Scratching The Surface (PC):Tyler Bozak, Bradley Mills

[Image: 066.jpg][Image: 067.jpg]

2007-08 Upper Deck Ice Glacial Graphs-Valtteri Filppula, 2011-12 Crown Royale Scratching The Surface-Mats Zuccarello (both FT)

[Image: 065.jpg][Image: 068.jpg]
It was my great pleasure to send the card your way, glad it made it to you.
(06-08-2012, 06:34 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: [ -> ]It was my great pleasure to send the card your way, glad it made it to you.
Thank you very much, John! Again... if there is anything that I can do for you, just let me know!

Randi
Nice looking cards.
You are killing me!!! Did you do this on purpose.
(06-08-2012, 07:52 PM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice looking cards.
Thank you very much! I think so too! Wink
(06-08-2012, 08:47 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]You are killing me!!! Did you do this on purpose.
But of course, Mark! Apparently I want every trader that you currently have, and will have! Haha! If you are interested, you know that I will go out of my way to get you what you want... as you have done for me! Let me know, my good man!

Randi
Great stuff Randi!! Love the Filppula, but I don't think I have anything for it.
(06-08-2012, 09:22 PM)trobbi33 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff Randi!! Love the Filppula, but I don't think I have anything for it.
Never hurts to try, Todd. I will take a look through your Org. and see if I can find anything! Thanks for stopping by!

Randi
Randi...I don't think I have to say anything other than...I hate you...so much...so very very much
(06-08-2012, 11:22 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Randi...I don't think I have to say anything other than...I hate you...so much...so very very much
What is with all of the hate from the Red Wings fans? I have the cards marked for trade... you just need to have something that I like! Big Grin Hehe! Buggers! The lot of ya! Haha! Tongue

Randi
Pages: 1 2