Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Friday Fun Day! Scans For Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Once78 I'll check you out, just don't copy the post when replying, it's a long thread, lol.

The site is running terribly slow in checking orgs right now, I tried checking one and got nowhere so pardon if it takes me all day to get back to you, it's not me.
like the minosa,i have a frank thomas encased auto in my bucket
plmk
Thanks for the trade! I'm going to try to get to the post office in the morning.
(06-09-2012, 12:03 AM)camco2 Wrote: [ -> ]like the minosa,i have a frank thomas encased auto in my bucket
plmk
PM sent

(06-09-2012, 02:16 AM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the trade! I'm going to try to get to the post office in the morning.
Thank you bud, same here! Got a few great deals in, still looking for more.
Interested in Minoso, Lee & Thornburg. Cheers.
(06-10-2012, 02:45 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in Minoso, Lee & Thornburg. Cheers.

Trade offer sent. Cheers!
Plenty of cards still available. Lots of deals done, let's do some more
Hey Dayton, please CMO for any or all of the Topps Tribute also please if you can for the Ichiro GU base....thanks!
(06-10-2012, 11:15 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Dayton, please CMO for any or all of the Topps Tribute also please if you can for the Ichiro GU base....thanks!

Checking now!
(06-10-2012, 02:45 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in Minoso, Lee & Thornburg. Cheers.
No, you actually weren't, just yanking my chain like usual, no matter how mug I playmake, there will always be a Roger Rabbit. Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3