Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for Jordan, will trade away almost anything for Jordan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to add to my Michael Jordan collection. If you have any you're looking to move send me an offer. I will trade in your favor and just about anything I own for him.
Are you looking for any jordans or Higher end jordand? Im pretty sure i have a few lower end stuff. Early year base cards and Jordan Legacy Collection stuff if your interested.
(06-07-2012, 04:21 AM)MRHARPER Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to add to my Michael Jordan collection. If you have any you're looking to move send me an offer. I will trade in your favor and just about anything I own for him.
Check my org.
(06-07-2012, 06:35 AM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you looking for any jordans or Higher end jordand? Im pretty sure i have a few lower end stuff. Early year base cards and Jordan Legacy Collection stuff if your interested.
Mainly higher end stuff. I've got a lot of his cards from the early 90's. I'd love to get some good inserts and possibly game used cards but I know that's highly unlikely