Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gypsy Queen needed...base and inserts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need some more Gypsy Queen to finish off my set. I have triples of most SP's and inserts but am still in need of base cards. Send open offer if you have any in your org....I will pick out what I need and counter. I will trade in favor for those I need. I have many more cards not listed, because I am still fairly new. I will send first!!!!

Thank you for your time!
You can check me. I have a ton of base double's.
i have tons...let me know
I have a good amount and am looking for black minis, send an offer!
(06-06-2012, 12:28 AM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a good amount and am looking for black minis, send an offer!
Check me
I have a BUNCH and I have even more that I need to load
MINIS too!!
Offer sent!
thanks
Bryan
Open offer sent.
(06-06-2012, 12:28 AM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a good amount and am looking for black minis, send an offer!
I still have black minis
(06-05-2012, 06:02 PM)EmoryB Wrote: [ -> ]I need some more Gypsy Queen to finish off my set. I have triples of most SP's and inserts but am still in need of base cards. Send open offer if you have any in your org....I will pick out what I need and counter. I will trade in favor for those I need. I have many more cards not listed, because I am still fairly new. I will send first!!!!

Thank you for your time!
hello i just put a few gypsy queen cards in my org....please take a look....i also have a bunch of base cards not listed in my org that u might need....let me no what u need so i can help u finish your set...thanks
Also looking to trade for the 12 GQ autos....will be updating org this evening.
(06-05-2012, 06:02 PM)EmoryB Wrote: [ -> ]I need some more Gypsy Queen to finish off my set. I have triples of most SP's and inserts but am still in need of base cards. Send open offer if you have any in your org....I will pick out what I need and counter. I will trade in favor for those I need. I have many more cards not listed, because I am still fairly new. I will send first!!!!

Thank you for your time!
Check my org. I built this set and all my duplicates are listed for trade.
Thanks
-Rob
Pages: 1 2