Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My 2012 Drew Brees PC *updated 8/17*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Upper Deck Base

[Image: photo-38.jpg]

1993 SP Inserts

[Image: photo2-19.jpg]

Sepia Glossy 07/10

[Image: photo3-11.jpg]
So here's the new thread, you gonna focus on these all season? Or you gonna split your time between your now 3 Brees collections? I really like the UD, the 93 SP inserts are cool that is a great design and I like seeing vets. in the college unis on them.
i think im gonna split time. this is all of the 2012 out now minus an upper deck auto.
i know people are not liking the bowman signature, but i like the look of the brees...i wasnt going to do the 2012, but they will all have the literature of him breaking Marino's record...so 2001 (rookie year), 2011 (10 years later + breaking record) and 2012 (cards saying that he broke record)
it makes sense in my head Smile
Bowman Signatures Base

[Image: photo3-12.jpg]

Inside The Numbers

[Image: photo1-19.jpg]

Jersey

[Image: photo1-22.jpg]

Jumbo Relic 06/10

[Image: photo2-18.jpg]
Great stuff!! Its fun watching ur pc grow!
(07-03-2012, 11:46 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff!! Its fun watching ur pc grow!
Smile

thanks LL...your comments are truly appreciated!!
Very nice collection!! I love the shadow slot! Beautiful looking cards! Are you going to try for the #5 slot, which I believe is auto'd right?
(07-04-2012, 04:26 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice collection!! I love the shadow slot! Beautiful looking cards! Are you going to try for the #5 slot, which I believe is auto'd right?
Thanks! Yea there is a 5th auto'd that I will try to get.
As with 2001, and 2011...I will try to get an many as I can.
I have some prestige on its way Smile
Nice to see you putting my shadow box to good use! I'm really liking your collection, and love that Prestige Materials Prime. Good luck on Slot #5, I've seen that they are priced pretty high once you do find one.

(07-03-2012, 08:41 AM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: [ -> ]Spx Shadowbox with slot 1

[Image: photo1-43.jpg]

With slot 2

[Image: photo2-43.jpg]

With slot 3

[Image: photo3-26.jpg]

With slot 4

[Image: photo-61.jpg]
(07-05-2012, 03:59 PM)choleka Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you putting my shadow box to good use! I'm really liking your collection, and love that Prestige Materials Prime. Good luck on Slot #5, I've seen that they are priced pretty high once you do find one.
yea man...thanks for selling it to me.
yea i figured it would be...dont see many people go after brees, unless its the auto stuff...so its gonna be pricey Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4