Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thomas to sit out 2012-13 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
little tad of his reasoning I can say with all sincerity I understand his reasoning......
"At the age of 38, I believe it is time to put my time and energies into those areas and relationships that I have neglected. That is why at this time I feel the most important thing I can do in my life is to reconnect with the three F's.

"Friends, Family and Faith.
I must say I am just a bit surprised no one has put this up yet as it has been out there for awhile...
He realizes that his skills are declining, and might have lost his #1 starters job. Was never a fan of his. Althought it might have been because of Jack Edwards.
interesting
I am a Hab's fan ...so as far as liking a Bruin we know where that remains...there has also been talk of one that wants back in the NHL that being the Dominator ......Hasek!
So much for honoring your contract...
Go into your work tomorrow. tell your boss you'll be taking the next year off, and make someone else do your job. oh, and make sure you let your employer know you still expect to be paid. and even if you dont get paid, it will still count against how much your employer can spend on salary

see how that flies

once again, tim thomas: team guy

i hope, with his new found downtime, Lidstrom beats the crap out of Tim Thomas
He's just getting a head start on the upcoming lockout.
Life is not always about Hockey it is not like he does not have any coin is it ...you could say all you like....it is also not like I like Tim Thomas because in all actuality I don't but in my opinion I could be wrong but for some reason I am steered this way call it what you will but I feel he is having marital problems or family problems of sorts it is something I just feel I could be wrong but that is what I feel.....and if it does have to do with family I have nothing but respect for Thomas then for putting his family first ...that is just my opinion and the way I feel on this matter....
(06-04-2012, 08:56 PM)ty4orce Wrote: [ -> ]Life is not always about Hockey it is not like he does not have any coin is it ...you could say all you like....it is also not like I like Tim Thomas because in all actuality I don't but in my opinion I could be wrong but for some reason I am steered this way call it what you will but I feel he is having marital problems or family problems of sorts it is something I just feel I could be wrong but that is what I feel.....and if it does have to do with family I have nothing but respect for Thomas then for putting his family first ...that is just my opinion and the way I feel on this matter....
when people say it's family, it's never family

this is a power play by thomas, and he is doing it to punish the bruins, for whatever reason. because he is over 35, they take the cap hit regardless, and they cant trade him until july 1st

this isnt about his family. as usual, it's all about HIM

Thomas is a has-been. Time to let Rask develop into a true number 1 tender. He showed how much he cared about his team when he didnt show up to the white house.
Pages: 1 2 3