Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: GRASSROOTS Patch SET ~ 61/95 and counting ~ Brees,Doug Williams ~,PG 1 and last
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
trying to get ALL multi-color cards..getting tougher to find Purty ones...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE HERE!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These make Ummm...61/96 i think..lol
Smile

[Image: 015-6.jpg]
[Image: 017-3.jpg]
[Image: 013-9.jpg]
[Image: 014-5.jpg]
[Image: 011.jpg]
[Image: 012-6.jpg]
Hey man, I have a 2 color Gore if you want to make a run at it, just let me know.
Looks great! Were you able to get the one in the link I sent you?
Lookin sweet Jeffie Big Grin
That Rodgers is absolutely sick! Congrats Jeff!
Lookign good! Keep it up! That Rodgers is sick!
(06-03-2012, 10:56 AM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great! Were you able to get the one in the link I sent you?
yea i bought that Cooley one and a Marc Maranni..the Maranni has a sliver of a second color so i'm counting it as a Multi-color.
Tongue
(06-03-2012, 10:53 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, I have a 2 color Gore if you want to make a run at it, just let me know.
i would love to see it bro.
Smile
Nice additions to the set
... that Rodgers is sweet... its nice to land those SSP's... im still searching for the 6 ssp's for my set.
That set is coming together nicely
(06-03-2012, 03:37 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: [ -> ]Nice additions to the set
... that Rodgers is sweet... its nice to land those SSP's... im still searching for the 6 ssp's for my set.
thanks Mike,the SSP's make these sets almost unpleasant sometimes but worth it in the end..
i guess if a good set was easy,... everyone and their mother would be doing them huh?
Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12