Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 100 Thousand Topps 1980's cards 1980-1987
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just looking for people interested In 80-87 topps
I have 100 thousand. If you have interest please let me.
Still loading em all in computer takes awhile.
All the stars and HOF are there. Just NOT HOF & Mega Stars RC like Cal Ripkin, Gwynn, Mattingly, Mcgwire. I know I know super bummer....But all the 2nd yr semi star RC are there like Bret Saberhagen, Orel Hershier, Dwight Gooden.
This is the way I bought them about a year ago. Took a Gamble. I bought 22, 5 thousand ct boxes. Saw the stars but none of key rookes... I did see a few Will Clark. So I took a shot and missed.
But Hay If you want bulk or trying to fill a set. If you are a bigg Brett, Murry, Windfield, Schmidt fan or I have it. In some cases 50 of them!!!
A year later still have not went through them all But I did.

Any ways will to trade...( Not look to trad for full value) You WILL get the better end of deal!!!!
If you want to buy. Cash is KING. you can buy 1 or all! Pennys on the doller.
Any ways Just message So me or post if ANY INTEREST!

( I will enter them in computer if interested)
Ok I have lot of them entered now, deleted most that I know I dont have. Like I said I have 100 thousand have not went threw all of them so there might be a few random that do not have and I entered. But I'm shure I have what ever you want. Condition wise looks like The were pulled, sorted and stored in thease 5k boxes... So Most should be Mint or NRMint.....Centering and print spots will be the normal 80's stuff not bad well at least compared to the 70"S...lol Luckly most are seprated buy year and sorted by # And I have between 10 and 50 of each card. If you want whole sets Minus The Key Cards. We cando that too...I sorted the 1985 last year Got all most 10 complete sets Took me days...And started on 86 and got burned out...So stuffedm in closet. The 87 I have the most of. Probley 50 of each player, also my "favorite" first year I realized cards are worth money. And you could still Buy Micky Mantle 50's cards for under $20 if in used shape......Wish I still had'em all

Thanks for reading.
And I all way will send 1'st Well long as you have Positive history.
(06-02-2012, 02:09 PM)greg7475 Wrote: [ -> ]Still loading em all in computer takes awhile.
I would imagine Wink

Things I would buy if my lady didn't know where the gun was hidden...
I actually need to complete my 86 and 87 sets, I'm just starting on 81-83.
Im going to give you a list of what I need. Thanks!
I'll be taking a look for sure.
(06-02-2012, 04:58 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to give you a list of what I need. Thanks!
Please do.

(06-02-2012, 03:58 PM)shivelycore Wrote: [ -> ]I actually need to complete my 86 and 87 sets, I'm just starting on 81-83.
Well I'm your man have tons.
I am also still wanting some cards from that era. Mostly looking for Cardinals cards (esp. Ozzie Smith cards I don't have), but also some individual players such as Sandberg & Gwynn. PLZ LMK when you have all Ozzie cards listed and maybe we can work out a trade.
Building some sets. I will send you a PM. Thanks
let me know what you need as well ... I've only added about 300 out of the 100K I need to sell
Pages: 1 2