Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade thread 6/2/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking to trade for Kenny britt, locker, Chris Johnson, Peterson, and Reggie bush. Check me for a trade
Bump tonight bucket is available
like the aj green and ray rice autos
nice cccupps you know what i like one main card but looks like you have more i like i see. along with britt, have a dalton, gabbert i should get that ap dual u have but let me know sv you need on those sure can do this again
i have this...i like the dez and gabbert

[Image: Scan_Pic0136-3.jpg]
(06-02-2012, 11:34 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: [ -> ]i have this...i like the dez and gabbert

[Image: Scan_Pic0136-3.jpg]
nice bush dont have the gabbert anymore but still have the dez. what is the bush sv at?
what can we do one the ap/lynch and britt together?
(06-03-2012, 11:04 AM)cccupps420 Wrote: [ -> ]what can we do one the ap/lynch and britt together?
can come up with something. what values you looking for on the two again?
probably around 50 on the britt and around 200 hopefully on the AP/Lynch...it books for 400

(06-03-2012, 01:15 PM)russellmg25 Wrote: [ -> ]can come up with something. what values you looking for on the two again?
Ya still interested in trading. Like to get trade done on Beckett here guys check bucket it's most up to date
Pages: 1 2