Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Pretty Much All I have left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is pretty much all I have left from my Basketball Collection:

Everything is up for grabs for the right trade:

[Image: IMG_8270.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7763.jpg]

[Image: KobeBryantAUTO.jpg]

[Image: PeytonManningAUTO.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8266.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8267.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8262.jpg]

[Image: LebronJamesAUTO.jpg]
The Kobe Graded Prestige Auto is actually numbered 24 / 49 (His Jersey number)

[Image: IMG_8244.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8239.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8049.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8383.jpg] (Numbered # 1/5)
Good to see you back around man, hopefully you'll be around more often. Hope all is well.
Dang not sure I have anything nice enough for any of those Kobes Sad
Man...too bad you don't have anything high-end Wink
I am interested in the Durant auto, there are a couple of others I like... but let me take a shot at the durant first.

You will have to look through the PC. I just traded all of my hi end trade bait for a Griffin Exqusite RC.
sick stuff, wish I had something for you
(06-01-2012, 08:21 PM)got watcha want Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in the Durant auto, there are a couple of others I like... but let me take a shot at the durant first.

You will have to look through the PC. I just traded all of my hi end trade bait for a Griffin Exqusite RC.
Well, you obviously have some good stuff just don't know what out ur PC your willing to deal. You know my favorite players: KB, & MJ...!
Pm me a price on the kobe rookie sensation & hardcourt holoview..thanks
Awesome cards!! What are you looking for?? Please check out my PC, I have a mini Kobe collection. I like your miller auto, the peyton manning, and I know I dont have enough firepower but I love the MJ!! Check me, maybe you do not find anything you need but I still would like to try. I also have an MJ collection in the PC
Pages: 1 2