Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: more pp showcase and bowman sig and more crown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
got some more pp showcase. finally pulled a luck auto. i'm keeping them.
then i dont why i got two more bowman sig. quite lame.
and i got another case of crown. i'm keeping the manning,it's numbered to 10. and its awesome.
[Image: img143-1.jpg]
[Image: img144.jpg]
[Image: img145-1.jpg]
[Image: img146-1.jpg]
[Image: img141-1.jpg]
[Image: img142-1.jpg]
[Image: img138-1.jpg]
[Image: img139-1.jpg]
[Image: img140-1.jpg]
[Image: img137.jpg]
[Image: img135-1.jpg]
[Image: img136-1.jpg]
Not bad at all. If you are interested in moving the Dan Herron press pass showcase, i'd be interested, don't have the #'d/299 version yet.
You're getting all of the Lamichaels!!!Ugh!
awesome stuff......love the rookies jsy autos from the crown.....interested in the 3 raiders jsy cards from crown you got,,,lmk
Not sure on the values but any chance the Kellen Moore auto or the Doug Martin is for trade? (Boise State fan!)

Thanks, ~Vesper
and for elvis fans. i did a essential elvis case break. i posted in the non-sports section.
not sure if pimping that case break here is a faux pas.
Which Von Miller Crown is that one? (i.e. #'ing)
If you are moving them, I need the AJ Green, Ken Anderson patch, and the Boomer.
I bought one pack of Bowman Signature and also pulled a Patrick Witt autograph - since the only time I've heard of him at Yale was when his coach lied about also being a Rhodes Scholarship finalist I figure the only way that card will be worth anything if he becomes Secretary of State or something.

Glad I didn't waste the money of getting a box, those things are lame!
Sick breaks
Pages: 1 2