Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Bowman Blaster - Lamar Miller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first Blaster Box i bought Smile Not to bad.

Lamar Miller Chrome Rookie Auto
[Image: 003-1.jpg]
Pretty sweet for a blaster. I'm not sure how I feel about the cards though. Most are saying they like them in person and the photos don't do 'em justice..
Nice to hit something out of the blaster. You arent guarenteed anything are you?
(05-31-2012, 05:59 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to hit something out of the blaster. You arent guarenteed anything are you?
nope
I kinda thinkin the same thing
(05-31-2012, 05:00 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sweet for a blaster. I'm not sure how I feel about the cards though. Most are saying they like them in person and the photos don't do 'em justice..

Nope lol, just got lucky
(05-31-2012, 05:59 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to hit something out of the blaster. You arent guarenteed anything are you?
i dont even like em in person really...i bought two blasters and got a mem card...no way i would buy a hobby box of this product..they just look like they got rushed out to be the first cards with the nfl license out
Sweet hit!!!
did you happen to pull any Victor Cruz?
Not bad
If the Miller is FT I want it