Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1996 Men's USA Basketball Team Players Guide with Signatures!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 1996 men's usa basketball team players guide, with all the players signatures, and authenticated. The players are Charles Barkley, Anfernee Hardaway, Grant Hill, Karl Malone, Reggie Miller, Hakeem Olajuwon, Shaquille O'Neal, Scottie Pippen, Mitch Richmond, David Robinson, Glenn Robinson, and John Stockton. Does any one have any idea how to find out the value of this guide? I feel like it could be worth a lot of money.
who authenicated it? did you buy it authenicated or did you acquire the Signatures in Person then got it authicated?

Got any scans?
(05-30-2012, 08:46 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]who authenicated it? did you buy it authenicated or did you acquire the Signatures in Person then got it authicated?

Got any scans?
I bought from a guy that lives around me, and one of my family members knows a guy who authicates stuff, but I dont know his name...and I don't have any scans you would just have to Google images the guide and then imagine that all the players have signed.
well i would say its worth what you paid for it maybe a 10-25% more if you got a good deal or if the Auto's are Faked you lost out.. Unless your faimly friend works for a Legit Authenication place like Beckett or PSA ect. the Value wont jump up because there are alot of fake authenicators out there(not sayin your friend is) who will say pretty much any auto is authenic for a quick buck.

What i would do is if your friend says they are legit send them to PSA or beckett and with that authication you could prob get 5x what you paid for it..

Kinda like a Jordan rookie card ungraded you can get one for 300-500 but if its graded you can 3X that if not more depending on the grade it recieves..
I agree with bills, get that authenticated and the value will be HUGE...if it was the 92 guide than you would be looking at a new car from selling it