Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Press Pass Showcase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quite pleased with my box of Press Pass Showcase tonight from AJTK Sportscards here in O'ahu, Hawaii! Smile Even had a lengthy discussion about how Leonard Hankerson is going to have a killer year with RG3 throwing to him... ok, enough "talk story"... the hits (i'll go from what I think was the worst to the best)

Orson Charles Red Ink (card says /50, but /47 according to beckett in red ink)
Michael Egnew /149
Michael Floyd Gameday Threads
Russell Wilson Fantasy Team /50
Mohamed Sanu /149 (good box for Bengals fans)
Kendall Wright End Zone /50
Brandon Weeden /149

I would say that's a pretty damn good box... I'm pleased!

Pictures will come later.
Very solid break my friend!
Keep me in mind if/when that Russell Wilson becomes available.
(05-30-2012, 01:54 AM)BigBadBootyDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Keep me in mind if/when that Russell Wilson becomes available.
Trade offer sent... thx.
(05-30-2012, 03:03 AM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Trade offer sent... thx.
Dang! Beat me to it... lol
Nice break man.
nice break!! Congrats!!! I miss that card shop!! I went in there quite abit when I was stationed at PACOM JIOC...Does he still have the wall of cards?? If so, I would love to get some pujols cards if he has any..Could you PM me..so that I could pass along my email addy to you so that I could maybe have you get a few things for me?? Also, please let me know who, what you collect! Thanks, Rodney
(05-30-2012, 09:24 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang! Beat me to it... lol
Looks like We need to get ourselves a box of Showcase, everybody's getting a Russell Wilson
id like a shot at the kendall wright
you did pretty good...
Pages: 1 2