Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New PC collection - Hockey HOFers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started a few years back and decided to scan the cards and show them to everyone.

[Image: IMG.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

Gretzky Auto was on my wantlist for a long time. Finally bought one at a reasonable price.

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

G Howe jersey has possible "blood stains" which makes it that much cooler.

[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]

Purchase the Brett Hull auto a number of years ago. I can't believe they sell for HI book still to this day.

[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0007.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]

What a great autograph by Brian Leetch!!!

[Image: IMG_0009.jpg]

All 3 Mario's were pack pulled.

More after the break.........
[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0011.jpg]

Neely is #9/10.
Rocket Richard was pack pulled.

[Image: IMG_0012.jpg]

Roy RC was pack pulled.

[Image: IMG_0013.jpg]

Stadium Club Dual JSY & Stcik is #8/25.

[Image: IMG_0014.jpg]

Savard auto is Jersey #18/50.

[Image: IMG_0015.jpg]

My favorite player from the past.... Tim Horton. First Jersey card of his that I own.

Final card is............................

[Image: IMG_0016.jpg]

Wanted his autograph for a long time and a great deal came up and the card was purchased.

Thanks for looking. Comments are alway welcomed.

I ate at Tim Horton's when I was in Dayton last weekend...
I love the Espositos! In a sport full of cool hair, Tony had the best locks in hockey. (His lifetime 2.92 goals against average is pretty nice, as well.)

JonathanI
hell of a collection!
Sick collection
For hair ask Derek Sanderson about his million dollar hair cut....lol....Nice start on your H.O.F.....pc....some nice pieces you have there Congrats and thanks for the showing...
Amazing PC thus far, and I am sure that you will be able to add some other sweet stuff to it soon! I have a Maurice Richard GU and some other stuff that you might be interested in. Let me know, and thanks for the great show!

Randi
that is pretty sweet collection

the Rocket auto is amazing