Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: does anyone have any space/astronaut related items in their collection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just curious to see what's out there....I have been searching the bay and what not for stuff of the Apollo crews and have found some pretty neat items.

Thanks
I have one of the space shuttle relics from Topps american heritage. REALLY cool card.
(05-27-2012, 07:01 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]I have one of the space shuttle relics from Topps american heritage. REALLY cool card.
Scan SmileSmileSmile
I took it out of my bucket because people would always ask about it, but no one wants to give up the $40 sell value for it. Let me find it and scan it.
[Image: shuttle.jpg]
(05-27-2012, 07:10 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]I took it out of my bucket because people would always ask about it, but no one wants to give up the $40 sell value for it. Let me find it and scan it.
[Image: shuttle.jpg]
That's a awesome card!!!
LOL. I've already got 3 PM's on the card since I posted it. SHEESH!!!!
(05-27-2012, 07:56 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. I've already got 3 PM's on the card since I posted it. SHEESH!!!!
Haha, I was gonna send you one myself but then though, not right now...
(05-27-2012, 08:00 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I was gonna send you one myself but then though, not right now...
Well, I only trade for Marino stuff or sell now. Use to spend too much money on shipping for cards I care nothing about.
I think this years Goodwin champions is gonna have space relics
Very cool topic. I have this one.

Just a side note, back in the day when I had a real job, I used to work at NASA and had the chance to see tons of launches and meet the different astronaut's and their families. I was also able to talk with Bob Crippen and get his autograph on his business card when he was the director of NASA.

[Image: 5.jpg]
Pages: 1 2