Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Any Value in these pickups?,,,SCANS inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Picked up a handfull of BKB the other day. Don't know if they are any good or not but willing to trade for Baseball of at least equal value. Could also do the whole lot for cash if someone needs them.

If there is any interest I will list them, if not, I will turn them locally and not waste anymore time...Mel

[Image: scan0013-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0017-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0019.jpg]
[Image: scan0021-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0014-1.jpg]
I know most of the cards/players below, Lol
[Image: scan0012-1.jpg]
How much trade value are you putting on them? Pm me, i have baseball
I would have some interest in the Bird, Wally Szerbiak, Dudley and BJ Mullens

i have a little baseball listed send me an open offer with what you like
Lol, I know who Bird is. I'll take a look...Mel

(05-27-2012, 10:36 AM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I would have some interest in the Bird, Wally Szerbiak, Dudley and BJ Mullens

i have a little baseball listed send me an open offer with what you like

PM sent

(05-27-2012, 10:18 AM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]How much trade value are you putting on them? Pm me, i have baseball
i have interest in the rose topps sig, the akeem sticker, and the pippen rc. i have baseball check me. thanks
Im interested in most of it for baseball. Almost everything but the Sp Authentic and Draft Edition cards.
Check out my baseball. Interested in some of those cards.
I have interest in the wally
The site is running like glue for me right now, I'll come back later. Thanks for all the looks and offers...Mel
There seems to be enough interest, so I will try to list these in the morning...Mel
Pages: 1 2