Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Simply WOW!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just have to share this........................

Tonight my wife took me to one of my favorite restuarants to have a great Bday dinner with my close friends and family.........

Dinner, was great as usual (Brazilian Steakhouse - all you can eat!!!) during dinner I was presented with a couple of bags.....

Bag #1
Was a bunch of Old TImer over the hill items... (Hahahahaha...very funny ... I HATE YOU ALL!!!)

Bag #2 ( This is where it gets REALLY good!!!!)
There were 6 individual packages wrapped in BLACK wrapping paper..labeled HINT #1 ---- #6

Hint #1 - Hand Sanitizer

Hint #2 - Toy Car

Hint #3 - Wad of play money (labeled BEER FUND$)

Hint #4 - Small Bubble envelope?????

Hint #5 - Hotel Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap

So Any guesses what the main present was?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
One of the greatest gifts EVER!!!!

Airfare, hotel, rental car, Beer money & a ticket to the Penguins game of my choice in PITTSBURGH @ the Consol Energy Center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an AMAZING 40th BDay gift from all my friends and family!!!!

It is awesome!!! I CANT WAIT TO GO!!!!!

Im thinking of course it has to be a Pens/Flyers game .......OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we'll see....stayed tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday and congrats on the great and not so great gifts.
wow is right, that is awesome!! Flyers/Pens would definitely be a great one to go see. congrats!
outstanding!!!
Just amazing Hugh
Awesome gift, Hugh! Happy birthday, and be careful breaking that pinnacle and do not trip going down life's hill! Haha! Ya old fogey!!! Great to hear that you are going to see the Pens live at Consol!!! Best wishes!

Randi
sweet gift

you gota take pictures of your trip!!!
Great stuff Hugh!

Enjoy the game and you know we will want to see pictures when you get back.
Rumor has it....Walt may have had an insight on this.......my wife set this up with another trader friend if mine on SCF and seemed to reach out to Walt as well.

Sneaky sneaky!!!!!
Where te typical choice would be to see a Pens/Flyers game I look at it differently! I'd want to see a team that isn't in town very often! Of course if youre not from the area it's a bit of a moot point; Pens/Flyers for sure!
Pages: 1 2