Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I picked up a couple of cards for other members on the boards. 2 will only be shown as they are not mine but for two great members on here. The third card not scanned was suppose to be a PC item for my Dan Herron Collection. Traded with a new trader and they had the wrong card listed, so I ended up with the base auto and not the one #'d/50. A bit disappointed. Hopefully he can make it right.

For Brentbourdreaux

#'d 9/35 *drew brees' jersey number!! And unfortunately those are creases on the card. The seller shipped in a PWE!! GRRR
[Image: 001-2.jpg]

And one for Chad that did not have this card in his collection and he said its a card that's eluded him for 8 years now!

#'d31/50 Gold Refractor
[Image: 002-2.jpg]
Noice!! Too bad about the creases but can't beat a gu'ed from the bowl!! & sorry about the bad trade issue too. I'm sure the Colbert collector (Chad?) will be thrilled! What a nice thing to do, see great peeps all over the board these days!! Nice job!
(05-26-2012, 03:56 PM)rds1173 Wrote: [ -> ]Noice!! Too bad about the creases but can't beat a gu'ed from the bowl!! & sorry about the bad trade issue too. I'm sure the Colbert collector (Chad?) will be thrilled! What a nice thing to do, see great peeps all over the board these days!! Nice job!
Lol on the back of the brees it says: The relic contained in this card is not from any specific game, event or season. Thats a bunch of bologna to me! Two bad experiences in one day. 3 this week alone...ugh. 2 unfortunately happened to be PC cards =/
very cool... Chad will be thrilled...
I sure hope so.
What a GREAT gesture!!!!
Now find me the card in my sig I've been searching for for 15 years! LOL.
(05-26-2012, 07:29 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]What a GREAT gesture!!!!
Now find me the card in my sig I've been searching for for 15 years! LOL.
Believe it or not, I actually pulled that Marino MVP Gold back in 2000. When I was helping out a card shop. I ended up getting a box of 1999 Sp Authentic for it.
Dude I didnt even know what that card looked like! So sick! I literally have never seen one of those!
(05-27-2012, 01:19 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Dude I didnt even know what that card looked like! So sick! I literally have never seen one of those!
It looks even better in person..so shiney! Very gradeable
I really appreciate that Dave. This will be the second "jersey number" card i have with creases!
oh, well....again dave....thank you!! very cool of you
Pages: 1 2