Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A.J. green 3 color patch auto fs/ft /10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
have this nice card. looking to trade for something nice prefer titans but will consider others like hofers. Card is /10 is in wonderful condition taking offers as there is no bv and none have sold recently

[Image: Image470.jpg]
I would love to have it, but don't have anything. Nice card!
How do you get the picture in your signature i cant figure it out!
I would like a shot at it what kind of tv are u thinking pm me and lmk thanks
(05-25-2012, 09:58 PM)husker 101 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like a shot at it what kind of tv are u thinking pm me and lmk thanks
have a bucket link. well sell value i would say 250-300. around a month or two ago saw a two color sell for 200 so think thats a fair assumption
I have a trade thread with lots of scans I think that 250 is a little steep but let's see what happens
(05-25-2012, 10:54 PM)husker 101 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a trade thread with lots of scans I think that 250 is a little steep but let's see what happens
well a 2 color sold at 200 it is /10 and similar /10 hasent sold. just a 2 color went for 200
I have a Andrew Luck auto #/25 from Press Pass was wondering if you have any interest.
(05-25-2012, 11:47 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Andrew Luck auto #/25 from Press Pass was wondering if you have any interest.
i would have a scan of it?
[Image: 2012PressPass1.jpg]
It is the bronze level
Pages: 1 2