Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thank You, Beckett Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day, Beckett Community!

I am back from Eagan, MN, and we are all safe and sound. We had an amazing time with my Son, and it was fantastic to have our family together again! We went to the Mall Of America and enjoyed Lego Land, Nickelodeon Universe and had a great time checking out some of the stores! It was a very fun and tiring day, but a great family time.

We also went to Como Park Zoo and Conservatory. The cost was minimal to get in, and the sites were amazing! Primates, fish, frogs, birds, lions and tigers and bears OH MY! Loads of great plant life, fun things to try, and great exhibits to see! The kids enjoyed every minute of it, and if you are ever in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, I recommend it to you.

I also recommend seeing The Avengers movie if you have not already! We saw it once when we were waiting to pick up my Son, and had to see it again when we told him about it. The action was incredible, the story was great, and the humor was fantastic! Great portrayals all around, and Tom Hiddleston as Loki was awesome! Not to mention Scarlett Johansson in a VERY tight outfit the whole time!!! Big Grin

Now on to what you all have been wondering... I saw the lawyer on the 21st, and had a bunch of light shed on my situation. First off, the court order that is drafted is very unclear, does not have the same judicial language as an American court order would, and it is very unfavorable to me. Bad news! There is a way to get it fixed, however this would be an exponential cost compared to the one that I thought I was going to have to put forward. Also bad news. AND I would have to make several court appearances in Eagan which puts the cost up two-fold. Even more bad news!!! Darn it!!!

So the verdict is that I am going to have to live with this situation looming overhead, make as many trips per year as I can, and hope that my ex complies to my Son's and my wishes!

I would like to thank all of you for the best wishes that you sent my way before I left! This community truly is filled with genuine people who care about the other folks in the world, and I am extremely grateful for that! Thank you all! To those who have put forward contributions, I would like to offer them back to you. I believe in the fact that they were forwarded to me for a specific use. Now that I cannot use it for that specific situation it does not belong to me, and I would like to return it. I have PMed you about it, and I look forward to hearing from you.

I am still going to be letting off m Montreal Canadien's GU/AU/RC PC and traders, as I am going to build up funds to travel a bit more often to see him. I will still be trading and collecting, but to a bit lower of en extent. I can't thank you all enough for the contributions and heartfelt gestures that were put forward! Thank you from my family to yours. May you all know that you have made a difference in someone's life!!! Best wishes and God Bless!

Randi
Randi -

Im glad to hear yyou had a good time with your son on the trip...I just wish you had better news about the court issues....Hopefully itll all work out in your favor in time. I wish you all the best in your venture to get custody of your son....

Welcome back my friend. Glad to have you!
Randi - Great to hear you had a wonderful time with your son. Hopefully things get less cloudy for you and things start to clear up and make life better for you. As, you already know, your Beckett family is always here for you. Best wishes.

glad you had a great time seeing your son

too bad about the other news...
Randi - I too am sorry to hear the bad news but the other news was fantastic to hear. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thrilled to hear your story but I'm sure the rest of the Community is thrilled as well. You are an outstanding member here and a friend of many. I know that is one of my most favorite times, my son and I are hanging out and having fun. It doesn't even matter what we are doing. As a parent those are the best times and most treasured.

The light is getting a little bigger at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you for giving us the update.

Chris

Randi, great to hear you had a such a special time with your son. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to not be able to see my kids every day.
I'm optimistic that your situation will work itself out. Good things happen to good people!
i hope things work out for you and your son
Thank you all for the wonderful comments and best wishes! My Son means the world to me, and being away from him is extremely difficult. I try not to think of the hardships that it brings, but when my step-daughter gets upset and wants to see him it breaks my heart. He is a wonderful boy, and I wish only the best for him. I will now be concentrating on making more trips to Eagan to see him, and I hope that I am successful! Thank you again to everyone for the best wishes, kindness and for being friends! This community is full of generous and great people, and I am truly blessed to be a part of it! Thank you!

Randi
Good to see you back, I'm glad that your visit with your son was so enjoyable, sorry to hear about the legal issues. on a positive note I have a Tyler Bozak auto card you are looking for pm me your address and I will get it to you.
(05-26-2012, 02:44 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you back, I'm glad that your visit with your son was so enjoyable, sorry to hear about the legal issues. on a positive note I have a Tyler Bozak auto card you are looking for pm me your address and I will get it to you.
Thank you so much for the kind words and the card, John! If you can find something that you need in my Org. please do not hesitate to let me know!

Randi
Pages: 1 2