Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Leaf Valiant Printing Plates 1/1 or 1/5? Whats the deal here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know the deal with 2012 Leaf Valiant Printing Plates.

Ebay sellers are stating they are 1/1 but the cards are stating #/5

I have found three different auctions for a barry sanders JR black printing plate one was 1/5, the other 4/5 and the other didn't show the back. All three sellers offered them as 1/1's.

One seller actually insulted my intelligence saying its one of one and everyone knows that. The card is labeled wrong.....

[Image: blackbarrysandersplate2.jpg]
[Image: blackbarrysandersplate.jpg]
I want to say they made 5 copies of each print plate for the All American cards. The autographed cards all just have 1 of each color.
Well that's what I think as well, I have been verbally assaulted on ebay for pointing this out and asking for a refund from a online seller who elected to not scan the back of the card and said it was serial numbered 1/1. In regards to a different color plate I purchased that is 4/5 of the same player.
(05-24-2012, 01:39 PM)warcraftin Wrote: [ -> ]from a online seller who elected to not scan the back of the card
Open a paypal case if you hadn't already. They will make the seller refund you if you are willing to mail it back.

PS. The wording above made me laugh!