Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 12 Topps Archives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is anyone looking forward to the release tomorrow? I purchased 2 Hobby boxes off the bay and I am looking forward to it, it looks pretty cool.
it's weak. check my bucket for the "goodies" from my 2 boxes!
(05-22-2012, 12:44 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: [ -> ]it's weak. check my bucket for the "goodies" from my 2 boxes!
why is it weak?
(05-22-2012, 12:44 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: [ -> ]it's weak. check my bucket for the "goodies" from my 2 boxes!
You got a couple nice hits with the 2 print plates. I like the Space Man Lee Auto you got too.

You're right though, it looks a lot like Lineage last year with the types of inserts they included.
yeah...besides Darvish, Harper, and I guess a couple HOF guys the checklist for auto's is BRUTAL!
At least they are autos for guys who at minimum had servicable careers unlike the prospecting crap that they put out now where you have to wait a few years to see that all of the autos you pulled are of guys who never even made it to the majors.
(05-22-2012, 02:27 PM)moyni Wrote: [ -> ]At least they are autos for guys who at minimum had servicable careers unlike the prospecting crap that they put out now where you have to wait a few years to see that all of the autos you pulled are of guys who never even made it to the majors.
+1! you couldn't have said it better!
Even if I had the extra $$$ I would pass on this. Looks alot like Lineage from last year and I wasn't at all impressed by that. Good luck on your breaks though jnjbj. Sorry to be so negative on it
Don't worry about the negatives. This is what is cool about the Hobby, One person might look at a product and love it and another might say it is junk. You just never know. I got the boxes real cheap, so I can't complain. thanks for the replies and thanks for the luck!
(05-22-2012, 06:05 PM)jnjbj Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry about the negatives. This is what is cool about the Hobby, One person might look at a product and love it and another might say it is junk. You just never know. I got the boxes real cheap, so I can't complain. thanks for the replies and thanks for the luck!
A lot of people seem to only like the high end stuff.
I on the other hand can't wait to pick up a box or two this week, I can't bring myself to spend $200+ on one box of only 30 cards. Tried it with tribute and was such a horrible box for the money. I'll stick to the lower-mid end $90-$100 a box type stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3