Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SPGU Tag Team Quad HIT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pulled this when the product 1st came out, ive had it in my collection since, but have no idea on the value. I love the Bird patch. and the Nike tick for Robinson
Any idea on how much its worth. Havnt seen one of the same players before

[Image: 31726_393320538039_535843039_4181163_168184_n.jpg]
Cards Limited to a Print Run lower then 25 wont have a Value in becketts system the Best youcan do is compare it to what Similar cards have sold on Ebay..
(05-19-2012, 09:55 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Cards Limited to a Print Run lower then 25 wont have a Value in becketts system the Best youcan do is compare it to what Similar cards have sold on Ebay..
For Example one with just Kobe and other Current Lakes sold for $130

another with Kobe, Duncan , KG and Pippen sold for $260

So i would guess your with Bird is in the $300 Range
And I would give you $300 for it too...wanna sell it?
Don't worry about it, I say it is priceless.
This is why I love to collect. This card is sick. I would love to pull something this nice. Congrats
Dude... that could get a little more than $300 on ebay but you would have to sit on it a while to find someone to pay $400 IMO... SWEET CARD!
with the bird logoman id say $350-500. if kobe had better tag you b looking at $450-600
(05-20-2012, 09:00 AM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: [ -> ]And I would give you $300 for it too...wanna sell it?
Sorry not going to sell it, but if it does come up i will let you guys know.
Thanks for the help.
Sorta sucks about the kobe tag, but if u look inside the area where the tag is you can see a color, jst a shame it doesnt show while look at it straight on.