Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Diablo 3......anyone pick it up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haven't played a good computer game in a few years so decided to pick up Diablo 3 today....can't wait to crack that bad boy open and waste 7 days of my life non-stop playing...lmao...anyone here get it?
I got it for free from playing WoW - Just started playing today lol
I paid $60....hope its worth it....lol
I'm having fun lol - Its something different but dont know an overall rating yet lol
I'm getting it next week. I need to find time to play it. I have Starcraft 2 that I bought the day it came out...and sadly, it's still in the box.

BTW...how much do I love Diablo...I have it for my Playstation 2 as well as my PC LOL!
(05-19-2012, 05:07 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]I got it for free from playing WoW - Just started playing today lol
OOOO what server you on??? I just started playing WoW again since I cannot do anything else until I get a job :/
Playing wow will not find you a job - believe me it kept me from looking for 2 years when everything tanked lol i'm on Staghelm.
(05-19-2012, 06:01 PM)duch2izback Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting it next week. I need to find time to play it. I have Starcraft 2 that I bought the day it came out...and sadly, it's still in the box.

BTW...how much do I love Diablo...I have it for my Playstation 2 as well as my PC LOL!
Love it too...been so long since the last one but played it night and day....Smile
Hope the wait was well worth it....Smile
(05-19-2012, 06:44 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Playing wow will not find you a job - believe me it kept me from looking for 2 years when everything tanked lol i'm on Staghelm.
Almost got my brother divorced...lol
I will pick it up eventually ... the Beta actually got me less excited for it.
Never played it but I used to play WoW. Started in vanilla and finally stopped about two months ago lol. Almost 5 years of my life playing that game. Was playing hardcore and needed to stop lol
Pages: 1 2 3