Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: GYPSY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got back from LCS time to bust this box and see what reasures are in store for me!!!
Check me for the minis!!
OK so here is some of the stuff not to include base or minis that i got today. Photo VAR SP halladay, bautista, oswalt, stanton, zimmerman, strasburg, longoria. Delmon Young black mini, peralta sepia*99, Framed Blue Lester, and musial *599, Hellickson framed mini relic, Morse AU, Byrd Au also i received and an additional auto of Stojka Gypsy King, and i got Lester Indian Head Penny card. Let me know what you guys thought please. I forgot the sp minis kemp, a. mccuthen, cc, strasburg, gehrig, boggs, griffey, Sliding kemp, Glove t. robinson, Moonshots Mays
If you would like to trade the black and sepia minis let me know!
I can use some of those, let me know
you essentially got 2 extra hits out of that box. The penny and Gypsy King auto are worth more than your 4 "hits" combined. that's a really good GQ break.
those indian head penny's are nice, and a tough pull from what i've seen. nice break! wish I had good luck like that.
i normally have crappy luck when it comes to busting boxes but was pleased this go around