Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ebay feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thanks for the feedback guys..

as for my feedback it isn't high as i only started to sell recently (its doubled since i started selling and i havent cracked 150 yet).

i contacted them a couple of days ago but i havent heard anything back...at this point i'll forget about it or best case they will contact me and say it was by error
so the buyer responded back to me...

they felt they overpaid for shipping (shipping was 3.99).

Personally when i bid on something i keep the full cost into account which is the bidding amount and the shipping...anyways as i mentioned i'll ignore the comment and i have barred that person from being able to bid on any other of my auctions.

Personally the 3.99 takes into account enveloppe cost, canada post, and the fact that a round trip
to the post office for me is 25-30km
(05-20-2012, 07:22 PM)arock99 Wrote: [ -> ]so the buyer responded back to me...

they felt they overpaid for shipping (shipping was 3.99).

Personally when i bid on something i keep the full cost into account which is the bidding amount and the shipping...anyways as i mentioned i'll ignore the comment and i have barred that person from being able to bid on any other of my auctions.

Personally the 3.99 takes into account enveloppe cost, canada post, and the fact that a round trip
to the post office for me is 25-30km
Nothing wrong with $4 for shipping...even if it was $1.50 for the stamp, add the cost of bubble mailer, team bag, top loader, penny sleeve etc..

I do only ask for $3 myself but $4 is not bad.

really bro, send them a request for them to update feedback, and if they won't do it forward everything to ebay, there's no need in you taking it up the booty for that!
Pages: 1 2