Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Toploaders for Patch's.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to get a few toploaders for some of my patch cards. Those of you who have a few 2012 Certified patches know how thick the cards are. So I need to know what size I need for them. Is it 180pt?
(05-14-2012, 10:20 PM)eldapeeze Wrote: [ -> ]I need to get a few toploaders for some of my patch cards. Those of you who have a few 2012 Certified patches know how thick the cards are. So I need to know what size I need for them. Is it 180pt?
Yup
Good money for protection.
180 should be the size of them is my guess
I swear every thime I buy toploaders for patches or thick jersey cards, even though I get the same #pt, and even though its for the same brand of cards (so they are all the same size) they are all slightly different haha its like the 3 little bears, sometimes the toploaders are to big, sometimes to small and sometimes they are just right
I don't know... some certainly fit in the 130's. We sell quite a bit of product and have not seen any that would not fit in the 130's.