Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Show display cases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know where to get these?? I am thinking of doing a show soon, but need these if i was to set up. I don't know the prices on them either. Any help would be appreciated!
Hobby lobby is where I got mine a couple months ago. About 100 each.
(05-13-2012, 05:04 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Hobby lobby is where I got mine a couple months ago. About 100 each.
Ok thanks! do you have pictures of the ones you have??
you can make some really nice ones for around 30-40$ if ya got a table saw Smile
Try penzonni's cases too..Michigan i think...
might have not spelled it right but they have some great trade show cases with plexi fronts...hinged tops...all sizes and shapes too. they have home display stuff for footballs and stuff..i have a mirrored one for a Walter Payton Signed mini helmet and one for a football..great company and product...but that is just me
Smile
(05-13-2012, 03:34 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where to get these?? I am thinking of doing a show soon, but need these if i was to set up. I don't know the prices on them either. Any help would be appreciated!
The folks that promote the shows around here rent them out for the weekend.

I made 4 back when I was in college setting up at small local shows. Easy to do, as I am VERY far from handy!
(05-13-2012, 06:52 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]you can make some really nice ones for around 30-40$ if ya got a table saw Smile
Lol I'm not to handy either
(05-13-2012, 07:06 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]Try penzonni's cases too..Michigan i think...
might have not spelled it right but they have some great trade show cases with plexi fronts...hinged tops...all sizes and shapes too. they have home display stuff for footballs and stuff..i have a mirrored one for a Walter Payton Signed mini helmet and one for a football..great company and product...but that is just me
Smile
Yeah I just found their website today. Thinking of getting them from them soon
(05-13-2012, 07:13 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]The folks that promote the shows around here rent them out for the weekend.
Ah that's not fair! Lol, but I might use them in the card room to.
i was wonering the same thing gonna see if my dad can make me 1 or 2.
(05-13-2012, 08:50 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: [ -> ]i was wonering the same thing gonna see if my dad can make me 1 or 2.
Man I wish I had somebody that could lol would save such a hassle!
Pages: 1 2