Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rangers!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go NEW YORK!!!

The Blueshirts have clawed their way back to the Eastern Conference finals after a 15 year absence. And yes they meet up with long time rival the New Jersey Devils. The script could not be any better, its 1993 all over again!

Anyone whos watched this seasons matchups between the two combatants knows were in for a treat. Ive never seen the Rangers, or Devils, skate as hard as they did on Feb 27th http://video.rangers.nhl.com/videocenter...ent=NYR278

It will surely be a great series with lots of fast paced end to end action, tons of finished checks and some amazing goalkeeping.

Wish we had some rest but thats how it goes. Go get 'em boys!
Well I hope the Marty Broduer and the Devils just kill the Rangers this round. There are only a few team in the league that I cannot stand and sorry to say that the Rangers are right up on that list.

Devils and Kings final with the Kings winning.
Woot Woot! Go Rangers! I was hoping for a Flyers - Rangers final, oh well... I think the Kings are gonna be hard to beat.
(05-13-2012, 03:20 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I hope the Marty Broduer and the Devils just kill the Rangers this round. There are only a few team in the league that I cannot stand and sorry to say that the Rangers are right up on that list.

Devils and Kings final with the Kings winning.
HA! Too funny. Guess thats to be expected from a guy that has a Giroux jersey in his sig lol.

All I know is that Rangers/Devs post season puck gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

(05-13-2012, 04:42 PM)thundercats12 Wrote: [ -> ]Woot Woot! Go Rangers! I was hoping for a Flyers - Rangers final, oh well... I think the Kings are gonna be hard to beat.
Ive watched a lot of the Coyotes this year and cant say Im surprised to see them there. Phoenix may just be the team to dethrone mighty LA.
I don't care who wins the NY-NJ games.. .LA or Phoenix will take them.
should be a good game tonight
(05-13-2012, 04:57 PM)Merovius Wrote: [ -> ]Ive watched a lot of the Coyotes this year and cant say Im surprised to see them there. Phoenix may just be the team to dethrone mighty LA.
No way sir. Kings aren't to be stopped.

I'll be at Staples Center for games 3 & 4 to make sure of that. ;-)

(05-14-2012, 04:53 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]No way sir. Kings aren't to be stopped.

I'll be at Staples Center for games 3 & 4 to make sure of that. ;-)
Awesome, have fun!

King Henrik put up a huge shutout tonight. Man the Blueshirts looked tired in the 1st but dug deep to get a huge win and go 1 up!

LETS GO RANGERS!!

7 more to go!!!!!!!!