Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: considering doing a 11-12 UD set...questions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I'm considering building my first hockey set, and I have a few questions. first of which, where does Series 1 leave off and Series 2 begin? Second, I haven't bought a price guide in years, do the YGs fall into the base set, or are they considered SPs? Also, anyone got a LOT of extras? lol Thanks so much for any help/advice!
i know ive got an extra series one base, im not sure about series 2 yet, but as far as im concerned the ygs are part of the base set, usually numbered 201-250 for series one and 401-500 for series 2 young guns.
hope this helps
i got a ton of extras for series 1
(05-12-2012, 09:29 PM)csamsal Wrote: [ -> ]i know ive got an extra series one base, im not sure about series 2 yet, but as far as im concerned the ygs are part of the base set, usually numbered 201-250 for series one and 401-500 for series 2 young guns.
hope this helps
if you wanna move the extra series 1, drop me a PM I don't have ANY series 1, series 2 im assembling right now, but have some gaps!
And the Young Guns are sp's 1 in 4 packs hobby 1 in 6 packs retail.
Set collecting is fun no matter which way you do it.
ok update, thanks to csamsal I've got a series 1 coming, I have a nice part of series 2, I'll be posting a thread in an hr with my needs/my extras! Thanks guys!