Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: oh the fools on the bay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just in case the magnet guy wasn't annoying enough, now we have this fool (priciest REPRINT I've ever seen!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ryan-Nugent-Hopk...3a74490370

People are totally ridiculous!
$30?? for a reprint?! wow...
(05-11-2012, 11:16 PM)phildo37 Wrote: [ -> ]$30?? for a reprint?! wow...
i reported him, i mean come on blatant copyright infringement
Gotta love the description

"This is a really high quality reprinted card."

only put one "really" so I don't trust him. Now if he had said it was a "really really really high quality reprinted card" I would have believed it. ;-)
(05-11-2012, 11:29 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta love the description

"This is a really high quality reprinted card."

only put one "really" so I don't trust him. Now if he had said it was a "really really really high quality reprinted card" I would have believed it. ;-)
....really?! Tongue
Is this a new thing? I've never seen anything like it before. I'm actually a bit confused... he just recreated the card? Then why the heck would anyone pay $30 for it - unless they're planning on re-selling it as authentic? The whole thing just seems like bad news to me. Sketchy.
(05-11-2012, 11:48 PM)The-Joker Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a new thing? I've never seen anything like it before. I'm actually a bit confused... he just recreated the card? Then why the heck would anyone pay $30 for it - unless they're planning on re-selling it as authentic? The whole thing just seems like bad news to me. Sketchy.
essentially he did a high res scan of the card, now he'll try and sell it for what he paid for the original lol feel free to report him, I did!
Well the card has been pulled, so I suppose ebay probably toold him to take it down, or UD threatened a lawsuit. It's people like this that give our wonderful hobby a bad name.
Spot on J, you should get a job on the ebay police squad.

(05-11-2012, 11:21 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]i reported him, i mean come on blatant copyright infringement
so a reprint? what is that? like literally printing a RNH YG on a piece of card board? this makes me never want to buy anything from ebay. imagine finnally getting that card you've wanted and it comes in printed on a cereal box, ha ha. good job reporting him. but the fridge magnet YG is kinda cool. hahaha
Pages: 1 2