Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: BIG LOT 4 sale!!! Jordan, Kobe, LeBron! Autos/patches/gu and more!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, need some significant PP fast! Everything in my org is marked 50% off - from commons to high end. Includes all basketball, plus football and baseball. Feel free to shoot me offers on anything else.

Sold a few out of this lot, so just hit me up with offers on anything. Free shipping over $30, otherwise add $3.

[Image: P1010025.jpg]

[Image: P1010027.jpg]

[Image: P1010033.jpg]

[Image: P1010039.jpg]

[Image: P1010037.jpg]

[Image: P1010038.jpg]

Joakim Noah Artifacts RC: #02/10
T-Mac Bow Elevation 3x Patch: #6/9
Afflalo Ultimate Rookie 2x Patch: #02/25
Rondo Threads Patch: #02/25
Jennings Prestige Patch: #09/25
Augustin Ultimate Rookie Patch: #30/50
Carmelo EX Patch: #46/50
Granger Black Box Patch #18/49
Vince Carter Finest Patch: #55/99
Many more that are serial numbered!!!

Not looking to trade at this time, but all trades in the works WILL be honored first. So some cards in my org may not be available right now.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Carmelo patch and monta Ellis auto. Pm me prices please.
sent an offer
Pms, posts, and offers all replied to. This lot has been broken up, so just make offers on anything pictured or listed in my org!

Thanks to all!!!

HEY HITMAN...I'M FAKING ANGRY YELLING ABOUT OUR TRADE/SALE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION :-D

lmk what you wanna do! Smile
(05-14-2012, 11:14 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]HEY HITMAN...I'M FAKING ANGRY YELLING ABOUT OUR TRADE/SALE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION :-D

lmk what you wanna do! Smile
Sorry bro! Those cards are yours, no worries. Just hadn't gotten back to the handful of trades I had left. I have had a fair amount of interest in this. Brother's gotta eat, and Mama needs new tires that weren't in the budget this month - lol! I'll update our trade in a minute.

All offers/pm's responded to. Keep 'em comin'!!!
Hopefully everyone picks up your non-Pistons stuff and I'll be able to pick some up from you at a later date. Don't have the money right now, but you have quite a few cards I need.
Anyone else? Looking to make a few more deals before the weekend!

xstream - no Pistons sold yet!

ALL - the lot has been broken up, so offer on anything there or in the org!
prices for melo, ellis, wade/lebron, kobe/wade/mcgrady, and jennings patch please
I am interested in the kobe finest. do you still have it?
Pages: 1 2