Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Busted Pack of Precision, 1/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I ordered a pack of Precision along with some other UFC packs from Ebay for my birthday. I was shocked when I pulled the 1/1! This was only my second AU 1/1 pulled ever and the first came only a few weeks ago.

[Image: File3-2-1.jpg]
WOW! Congrats man!!
That is one sweet pull
Thanks, I couldn't believe it. I've only pulled 3 1/1's ever. 1 was a UFC relic from a Target retail pack, and the other 2 AU's came from packs from the Bay from the same seller within a 3 week period. That's crazy!
Uhhhhhhh you have my addy correct?????
(05-09-2012, 08:40 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Uhhhhhhh you have my addy correct?????
I did think of you when I pulled it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. It's the first 1/1 auto non-plate I've ever pulled. I doubt I'll sell it, but may be interested in trading it if I could find the right card/cards.
(05-09-2012, 11:58 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I did think of you when I pulled it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. It's the first 1/1 auto non-plate I've ever pulled. I doubt I'll sell it, but may be interested in trading it if I could find the right card/cards.
I can understand that, if you ever trade it let me know. I doubt I've got anything close for it but I'd try lol
sick pull!
Sweetness
very nice!!!
Pages: 1 2