Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Topps Platinum 40% off blaster goodness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So went to walmart for some supper after supper and saw a 2011 Topps Platinum at 40% off. So it was only $11.98. Not a bad haul! I was happy with the first card pulled and the second was just icing on the cake. Of course a rookie a pack then these:

[Image: 005.jpg]

and then this Gold Refractor #'d/50

[Image: 006-1.jpg]
Very nice! Ive seen people getting som great color out of the discount blasters lately. My local Walmart never has the $11 blasters when I look.
Nice! $11.98 + tax well spent.
(05-08-2012, 11:38 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! Ive seen people getting som great color out of the discount blasters lately. My local Walmart never has the $11 blasters when I look.
I always pick up the Platinum's when I see them for $11. And so far out of four of them I've scored 2 Xfractor Cam's 1 Regular Cam, Blue Refractor J.J. Watt and now the Gold Refractor Locker. Gold refractors are like 1:428 pack odds.
(05-08-2012, 10:58 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 006-1.jpg]
Ooh, I could use that purdy card. Smile Open offer sent. Congrats on the break!
(05-09-2012, 12:22 AM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, I could use that purdy card. Smile Open offer sent. Congrats on the break!
replied back.
Not bad at all and welcome back from your vacation my friend!!!!!!!!!!!
(05-09-2012, 01:30 AM)punkinhed1226 Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad at all and welcome back from your vacation my friend!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! lol, it lasted a whole 3 hours.
Ive done great on blasters and retail from almost all topps products this year, Platinum, Chrome, Legends.....great pull on the Cam!
(05-08-2012, 10:58 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]So went to walmart for some supper after supper and saw a 2011 Topps Platinum at 40% off. So it was only $11.98. Not a bad haul! I was happy with the first card pulled and the second was just icing on the cake. Of course a rookie a pack then these:

[Image: 005.jpg]

and then this Gold Refractor #'d/50

[Image: 006-1.jpg]

I busted probably 12 of these blasters at full price when they came out and didn't pull one Cam ... now they're discounted and everybody pulls one ... yet, I can't find the discounted ones anywhere near me ... sometimes the card gods don't want you to pull a certain card.
Pages: 1 2