Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: No Better Feeling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is absolutely no better feeling than..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Watching the flyers be Eliminated!!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!

Thank you Devils!!!!!

I thought there was no better feeling than you mailing me every red wing in the world Tongue
HA HA HA Ha .....all to funny but hey that's just the way it is some things will never change......
I only had a total of three Flyers on my two playoff fantasy teams so I am doing Okay...

Say what you will about Marty but come playoff time he brings a lot to the table with his skill and knowledge!
i just didnt see the heart in that game for philly, bryz was a wreck and
they shouldve pulled him after that second goal. its funny i really thought
they wer gonna do better.
meh, not my team..money is still on kings .!
The second goal was the game ...that slight pinhole in the balloon...and a whole lot of people underestimated the skill the Devils have on that team the break out of a few players like Clarkson this season the young Henrique...Zajac healthy not to mention Kovalchuk, Parise ,Elias ,Zubrus and so on but the biggest asset Martin Brodeur you have to ask yourself does he want it you just know it is nearing that time...I take the Cap's to take it all this season but I won't put it past Marty and the Devils to shock everyone..I went looking to see if I had any Clarkson look what I found..
[Image: a12.jpg]
Love to see the Flyers go! Brodeur is the best goalie to lace them up, and he can win a game at any time. I think that he has proven that, an I hope that the Devils win the Cup!

Randi

P.S. Very nice BAP Auto, Ty!

RAY
(05-08-2012, 10:29 PM)ty4orce Wrote: [ -> ]...but the biggest asset Martin Brodeur you have to ask yourself does he want it you just know it is nearing that time...
I think that's right. Does he want it? I think he clearly does. What a way to cap off a career if Brodeur can win the Cup in 2012.
Ummm, if the Rangers win the cup. much better feeling Tongue
Philly was smothered by NJ... and they had no goaltending to fall back on.
And when (not IF) the Rangers beat the Caps, once again it will be Brodeur vs. The King.... lets go blue!
Kudos to the Devils. They totaly outplayed the Flyers. Sad to see them eliminated, but it was great to see them knock the Pens out in the 1st Round!!!
Pages: 1 2