Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Day at the Expo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... it was a lonnnnnng day on Saturday. Drove all night Friday to save on Hotel stay. It was a great show and there were a few things I had to do. I will be adding to this post as I get the scans available.

#1) Hasek is my son's all-time favorite goalie so I was able to get him to sign a McFarlane Red Wings piece. Jackwagon me forgot to bring the camera for pixs. Here is a scan;
[Image: Scan0038.jpg]

#2) Bust open 2011-12 ITG BTP to get the Redemption cards. I bought 3 boxes at a LCS, and purchased 2 more at the show. I paid $10.00 less at my LCS per box. I was surprised that it took me 3 boxes to complete the base set. As usual my luck stinks. I will post pixs later. The Redemption cards were awesome looking except mine. I also picked up a Enforcers box which ITG had show stamped redemption cards.

#3) Pick up PC cards for my collection
- Red Wings
- Flyers
- ITG
- Players: Brodeur (GF PC), Cujo, Hasek (Son's PC), Nash & Shanahan
- Sets: I was able to complete my Decades Rookies and Enforcers base/insert. Picked up 10 Silver Masked Men

#4) Pick up trade cards which are posted in the Trade Forum.

Love that Hasek McFarlane! I used to collect them, and never got to see a signed one before. Congrats on the nice pick-ups for the GF and son, and I hope to see what else you snared soon!

Randi
GF collects Brodeur, son collects Hasek...I hope there aren't family arguments over who's better! haha
Nice auto, and it's great you have them both in mind when you're picking stuff up. Hope to see the rest.
I know I am skipping ahead but I am saving the Box Breaks till the end. Still sorting the cards.

#3)
PC Flyers;
[Image: Scan0039.jpg]

PC Red Wings;
[Image: Scan0040.jpg]
[Image: Scan0041.jpg]
Odd how the Certified & SPGU have the same exact pose of Lidstrom.
Mark, it looks like you had a bunch of fun at the Expo. Lots of great pickups there. Congrats !!!!!
Nice looking Flyers
Looks like fun
Thanks for the comments. Onward with #3
ITG PC
[Image: Scan0042.jpg]

Only need 4 more to complete the set of 20 Team USA Autos from Decades.
[Image: Scan0043.jpg]

The Parise is for my GF's stinkin' Devils collection, who knows maybe he becomes a Red Wing next season. The Nash is for my PC and my #13 PC #'d 13/50.
[Image: Scan0045.jpg]
I am going to create a new thread to show my box breaks at the Expo and a few I picked up afterwards.
very nice expo pick ups

congrats on a good time