Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Ebay Problem what do i do??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So about a week ago i won 3 Auctions from a Seller who combined Shipping. Right now im still waiting on him to send me an updated Invoice. How should i handle this? I've already sent him 2 Messages telling him im ready to pay and just need him to Update my invoice but both have gone with no Reply. Should i contact Ebay and tell them he hasnt ammended my shipping yet or Should i just pay the Full Shipping and file a Claim? Should i leave a Negitive Feedback(i could leave 3) but i dont want to really ruin his Feedback rating he is a Newer Seller(81 Score).

My fear is he isnt happy with the Selling price and is waiting for me to not pay and will file his own unpaid claim against me..
I would wait to pay until he combined. eBay can look at messages between the two of you and even if he files an unpaid item case it will show you tried to pay on your end. I would wait to leave negative, if you ate going to, until the issue is resolved. You give him negative now, he may get bitter, and then it will be even harder.

And now my rant...

You can't give into the guy. Who cares if he's a new seller or if he's sold 10,000 items? He ADVERTISED combined shipping You didnt FORCE him into it so why should you bend over backwards? Boo hoo if he didn't get what he wanted price-wise. That's the chance you take. I take leaving negative feedback very seriously and have only left it twice when sellers were blatantly rude or indifferent. I can't stand when people don't communicate. If the guy sucks as a seller and communicates poorly he deserves the negative. Maybe then he will realize he needs to do a better job. Besides you aren't ruining his feedback, he is, by giving terrible service. I'm all about respecting others and giving people a chance but he has blatantly ignored your requests. If you don't call him out on it he'll continue to do the same to others. I'm not telling you what to do as you have to decide yourself, all I'm saying is don't refuse to leave negative just because you don't want to hurt his feedback. That makes no sense. If you feel he deserves the feedback then leave it. Do what you think is right. In the end, if he somehow rectifies the situation you can always revise he feedback.
Thanx for the Info bud.. Leaving negitive feedback is the last i want to do so im just hoping he forgot about the Auctions and comes to his senses.. I'll give it another week if i dont hear from the dude by then ill contact Ebay
(05-06-2012, 08:01 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx for the Info bud.. Leaving negitive feedback is the last i want to do so im just hoping he forgot about the Auctions and comes to his senses.. I'll give it another week if i dont hear from the dude by then ill contact Ebay
What I have found is that a lot of sellers are gone on trips or vaction and fail to tell the buyers...or at least that is what I have been told. In that case, they may not be around a computer to update shipping costs. I bet is that they message you saying they were gone or something like that.....hopefully at least that is what happens.
UPDATE: So it seems im not the only one that had this problem with this seller.. He has recieved 6 Negitives (5 from 1 buyer) and still hasnt dont anything with my transaction.. I was lucky enough to not have paid

Does anyone know how to get Ebay to cancel my Bid? i've tried checking the Resolution center and i cant find anything there since i havent actually paid yet.
You may be able to still retract your bid, but I am not sure since you've already won. Worth a try though.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RetractBidShow
So today all of a Sudden i get the Invoice with Combined Shipping no message or anything not sure if i should pay this fool or what?

I'll say 1 think if i pay this guy tomorrow and i dont get my Cards within 7 days ill be Leaving Neutral feedbacks for sure maybe even Negitives.
Yeah, go ahead and pay. Otherwise he can file a non-paying buyer and you don't want that. Just leave neutral when the stuff shows.
I understand being frustrated but the seller isnt required to be on your schedule. Its not lile you paid and had to wait a long time. Technically until you pay you have nothing to complain about. As you see the seller did combine for you. Sometimes you just need to be patient. Or at least check other feedback BEFORE you purchase from a buyer.
But he is required to be on the schedule he listed per his handling time in the auction. Unless it said two weeks Justin had every right to be concerned, especially considering the seller did no respond to his inquiries. You can't just sit around for two weeks and not be in contact with someone who bought something from you whether they have already paid or not. I think Justin handled it well.
Pages: 1 2 3