Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps Finest TripleAuto 1/1 aj green julio jones torrey smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I have a 1/1 Aj Green Julio Jones and Torrey Smith Topps Finest Triple Autograph Triple Relic 2011 card. The card # is TATR-JGS. Anyone have any idea on the value of this card? I attached an image of the card. Thanks.
Anyone know?
gonna need to get the pricing guide. rules say not allowed to supply prices in the forums. your card is to rare to have a price anyways
I couldn't find no information on this card but i found one close to it that sold on ebay for $118.00
Yea, being it's a 1/1 there's no BV. If the 1/3 or 1/9, whichever you saw, sold for $118 then yours is "worth" slightly more. Do you have a scan?
There's really no way to price it since it's a 1/1. It could be worth X amount of money to any given person who collects either of the 3 players on the card. The best way to gauge value may be to put it on FeeBay with a high BIN and a Best Offer option and see what kind of offers and interest it gets.
You never said it was a superfractor! Worth $200+ I'd say
(05-06-2012, 12:11 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: [ -> ]You never said it was a superfractor! Worth $200+ I'd say
Yes its one of ten different 1/1 triple auto superfractors from topps finest. And the best one in terms of potential of the players on the card imo.
all 3 of those guys are widely collected so definitely a big bucks card
Pages: 1 2