Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Progress on my all-time greats collection so far...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Figured I've been posting trade threads about it, so I might as well let everyone have a peek at my all-time greats PC. You can check out a Photobucket slideshow here...

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...=slideshow

or you can just look at the full album here...

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...?start=all

Please keep in mind that this is my collection, and not my trade page, so before considering a trade offer, remember that I'm not looking to move these cards. If you find a card that will be a set-killer or a PC whale, whatever it is, the only way I'll move any card from this collection is for another card of the same type of the same player, featuring the same team, and of higher rarity or BV.

Anyway, thanks for having a look!
-Chris
What a multitude of amazing players and cards! Extremely impressive. And you didn't take the easy route, sticking with lower end jerseys for everyone. You've got some seriously big guns in that cache.
gorgeous cards bro!
LOOKING GREAT!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
SICK collection, Chris! It must be really chapping J.J.'s rear-end that you have that Francis Cup Foundations!!! Haha! I have a few upgrades and adds if you are interested (Beliveau Stick, M. Richard GU, Patrick Roy GU...) give my Org. a check and see! Great stuff and thanks for the slide-show!

Randi
pretty sweet congrats
haha, na I will bug him down the road for it haha Big Grin

(05-06-2012, 11:15 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]SICK collection, Chris! It must be really chapping J.J.'s rear-end that you have that Francis Cup Foundations!!! Haha! I have a few upgrades and adds if you are interested (Beliveau Stick, M. Richard GU, Patrick Roy GU...) give my Org. a check and see! Great stuff and thanks for the slide-show!

Randi
Thanks guys! Seems to be at a halt at the moment. Got a few coming in, and I'll be adding scans of Trevor Linden and Mats Sundin jerseys, and Scott Stevens & Theo Fleury autos tonight, and I've got Shanny, Jagr & Fedorov autos coming in soon.
Those are some sweet auto's!!! very nice!!!
I love seeing collections like this. Outstanding collection of players, (though I'm not sure someone like Taylor Hall or Tyler Myers should be considered an "all-time great" yet, especially compared to Howe, Lemieux & Gretzky in there). Once again, very nice!!!
Yeah, the collection is mainly all-time greats, but it also includes a bunch of first overall draft picks and Calder trophy winners.
Pages: 1 2