Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Buying biggest possible DWade base/insert lot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Im looking to see what the biggest lot of Wade commons i can get. Im not interested in duplicates and would like to get the best deal possible because they are base cards. PLMK Thanks!
Check my org. I have hundreds, literally.
You want just base or inserts as well?
Private message sent...
Looking for common Wades as long as no duplicates doesn't matter what year or brand. Replied to PM. Thanks
I could put together a lot as well but it would be probably not even 1/5 the size of marquettewade's! LMK.
(05-05-2012, 10:49 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]I could put together a lot as well but it would be probably not even 1/5 the size of marquettewade's! LMK.
Im interested let me know what you can come up with. Thanks
Are you looking to Purchase more then 1 Lot? I would be willing to go thru all my cards to look for the Wades but dont wanna waste my time since i know i wont be able to compete with Marquettewade.
Yes, as long as no duplicates and i can get a good deal on them.
I'm kind of looking like an ***** on this thread Smile. If it's any consolation, I can't compete when it comes to any other player.
haha you're a D-wade collector man, it's expected Smile I have a ton of extra Mitch Richmonds, I wouldn't expect anyone else to compete w/ me on him! lol
DID collect him...I'm selling them all off and starting something new. Going to have to change my name on here. Is that even possible?