Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: we just got back from Expo .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and had some fun browsing the booths and hanging with our bud Scott Prusha from Panini Smile

Beckett was there as well doing grading on-site and it was fun meeting all our friends from Texas once again Smile

Mixed bag of results, had really hoped this would grade an 8 but when you're 53 years old time takes its toll Sad

[Image: 100_6203.jpg]

Took 2 Staffy's down, hoped this one would be Gold but it did have two weak corners .....

[Image: 100_6204.jpg]

mega happy with this one, can't wait for his HOF induction Smile

[Image: 100_6205.jpg]

and last but not least, the cornerstone of my Staffy PC ..... BOOM BABY !!! Smile

[Image: 100_6206.jpg]

so stoked ..... pbeanjr pulled this about 6 months ago, and we couldn't be happier with the results Smile

thanks for looking .....

pbean and pbeanjr
Awesome job guys! Seems like it was a blast

That Layne is saweet
Nice stuff Bean!
Wow is all that can be said
Congrats!
(05-05-2012, 03:07 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job guys! Seems like it was a blast

That Layne is saweet
thanks Smile we had some fun Expo's predominately a hockey show so we didn't pick up much, but just to spend some time with the gang from Beckett and Panini made it a great day Smile
(05-05-2012, 03:13 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff Bean!
thanks bud Smile finally got to get a few cards done without having to trust the mailman Wink was super stoked when we saw gold Smile
(05-05-2012, 03:21 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow is all that can be said
thanks Lump ..... wish the Layne got an 8 but them's the breaks Sad
Very nice stuff there! Love the Manning - About to get me one of them and a Chrome 9.5 too - Hopefully LOL
Wowzers!!!! Pulled over for some Sonic...and to see what you got :-) 3 hrs left on my drive and I pull over to check your Beckett post hahaha
Laters bud!!!
Congrats on the 9.5 for the Stafford auto! 9 on the regular End Zone doesn't stink, either. Probably not too possible to find a better one, LOL. Out of curiosity on the Manning, is that a no-protector parallel or has the coating been peeled?
Cool beans right there, oh wait, ya'll are cool Beans! :0 Congrats on that Stafford, awesome cornerstone piece! Wink
Pages: 1 2