Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1/1 "Miller Time" Lamar Miller mailday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big addition to my LM PC. Also pictured the /99 version.

1/1

[Image: 05-04-2012011757PM.jpg]

1/99

[Image: 05-03-2012022441PM.jpg]
Oh man, that miller time is the bees knees. Gotta love miller, from da U!
isnt that copyright violation for saying miller time lol
(05-04-2012, 01:35 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man, that miller time is the bees knees. Gotta love miller, from da U!
Thanks man! Press pass has a lot of different variations so its hard to keep track of all of them. I figured this one is stamped 1/1 so I better grab it. lol. I missed out on the 1/10 version yesterday otherwise I wouldve had the 1/1, the 1/99 and the 1/10 versions.
(05-04-2012, 01:39 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: [ -> ]isnt that copyright violation for saying miller time lol
LOL. I wonder if it is.
Nice! Congratulations on picking up that 1/1.
Awesome-sauce bman!! Really like that 1/1 inscription!!

Its gotta be twice as cool for you collecting him since he's not only a phin now, but also went to the U. I wish the friggin Packers would draft somebody from Wisconsin, lol!

Congrats on the awesome cards!!
very nice! Need a leaf draft auto? lmk have one on ebay
(05-04-2012, 01:46 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Congratulations on picking up that 1/1.
Thanks!
(05-04-2012, 03:38 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome-sauce bman!! Really like that 1/1 inscription!!

Its gotta be twice as cool for you collecting him since he's not only a phin now, but also went to the U. I wish the friggin Packers would draft somebody from Wisconsin, lol!

Congrats on the awesome cards!!
Thanks buddy. Its a win win. Canes plus Phins woot woot lol.
(05-04-2012, 06:23 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice! Need a leaf draft auto? lmk have one on ebay
Thanks and I do need one but Im broke lol. Trying to sell off some stuff to gather some funds but its not working lol.
Cool stuff man. Ive picked up 3 cards as of late that will make you drool. Ill post them up tomorrow haha